Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend Race Meet @ FMCC..!

Options
  • 28-08-2007 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭

We are currently in the process of organizing our first weekend race meeting.

What we will be offering is a 2 day meeting with racing from approx 10A.M to 6 P.M. each Day.

There will be lots of trophies etc. to be won so would be worth everyones while to come along for the fun and to meet the Pro's. and the Amateurs alike to maybe offer advice and get some hints and tips.

We will be running basic rules which would be something like this.:

Touring Car.
    27 turn motor.
    Forward/Brake or Forward/Reverse speed controller.
    Slick Tyres. ( Any Make )
    We race on Indoor Tarmac.
    No LIPO CELLS...!!! :eek:

What we need.:
    All interested drivers can Post their names on a web link which is to be organised as of yet. This is in its infant stages but once organized etc. and if it is successful it could become a regular happening.

If any of you have any Q's then please post Here on Boards.ie
    OR
    Here on FMCC :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

No monster trucks or truggies?
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Plug wrote:
    No monster trucks or truggies?
    :(

Not at the moment.
    This is only indoor electric. :o

Will there ever be one?:eek:

Plug wrote:
    Will there ever be one?:eek:
    Yes,,
    But most likely Next year as we are trying to organise a track first. We are hoping to hold a round or two of next years Offroad Nationals. ;)

I think this Sunday Navan Nitro Nuts are having an open day at their new track ;)

Yeah I got an email and he asked me to bring you with me but I have work:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

Got dates for this, V?
    Sounds like a great plan, looks like it's time to dust off the TT01 again! One of my biggest problems in the past has been trying to get up and down in an evening, but this could sort that out!

2 Espressi wrote:
    Got dates for this, V?
    Sounds like a great plan, looks like it's time to dust off the TT01 again! One of my biggest problems in the past has been trying to get up and down in an evening, but this could sort that out!

Wayheey. bud.
    How's married life treating you?

No official dates yet but I think it would be around Mid October.
    I thought it was a TL-01 you had ??:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

naw, sold it for parts a while back!

Advertisement