Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dogsindistress on TV3..

Options
  • 28-08-2007 10:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

From the dogsindistress.org forum http://dogsindistress.org/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1188234204

Hi Everyone, just wanted everyone to set their reminders, Dogs in Distress are going to be on the TV3 Morning Show at 7.35 am this Wednesday, the 29th of August.

We are really excited about this and hope it will raise publicity and generate people's interest in helping pound dogs.

The emphasis will be on fostering and how we depend on people to offer foster homes so that we may get dogs out of the pound and on their way to a second and better chance at a new life.

Ideally, this will become a regular piece, so please keep you fingers crossed for us and the dogs that all will go swimmingly on the day.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Where's my Cat?

I saw this - god yer man interviewing kept on interrupting and at one point got the name wrong. I was cringing at home! Fair play to DID though.

Advertisement