Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Raw Vegans?

Options
  • 28-08-2007 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I have been RAW vegan for about 2 months now. This means I try to eat only raw food. You can find out more about this diet if you google it. My question is are there any more of us in Ireland? Would love to swap recipes and tips etc.:D :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Mentalmiss

queera wrote:
    Hi there,
    I have been RAW vegan for about 2 months now. This means I try to eat only raw food. You can find out more about this diet if you google it. My question is are there any more of us in Ireland? Would love to swap recipes and tips etc.:D :D
    me me me me me
    I have been raw for over 2 years but I got my ass kicked for talking about it here so be carefull.
    I went to the U.S. and am certified as a teacher of "Living on Live Foods".
    I would be happy to swap ideas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭che81

forget that idiot who gave out to you for talking about it. on my progression towards veganism i hope to eventually end up eating only raw food. my progression towards veganism has been slow however. damn eggs!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭queera

cool yeah, Im on a slow progress toward raw food. I dont think Ill ever eat 100% raw but am trying my best to eat more living foods, green smoothies!!! and Ive even been making raw cookies. Yum!

Advertisement