Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A new knitting group is forming in Athy

• 28-08-2007 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

A new knitting group is forming in Athy, Co. Kildare and will be meeting weekly on Sundays from 3:00-5:00 pm, beginning 2nd September at Bradbury's Restaurant on Leinster Street. All knitters (and crocheters) of all skill levels are very welcome to be a part of this informal knitting circle. Questions, contact me via private message on boards.ie.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

I'm there, I am SO there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

I'm there, I am SO there.

You have to go now if you've said you will ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

Are you doubting my sincerity? Because I will not stand for that, I simply won't!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Are you doubting my sincerity? Because I will not stand for that, I simply won't!

Not at all.....but I want to see photos of Flananator knitting his first scarf! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 NealOCarroll

Personally, I think there are two many knitting groups in Athy. Why can't some of them merge or something?

Not that I've anything against knitters. It's just that I think they're getting a little out of control, as evidenced by the above posts.

And what ever happend to purling?

• Advertisement
Advertisement