Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce - Radio Nowhere

Options
  • 28-08-2007 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭

Downloaded aht I presume is the first single off the up-coming 'magic'. Pretty pleased with it! Sounds like this will be another 'Rising'. I like the fact that it's up-tempo and that he's back on E Street. Is this gonna be the last E Street album?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 paudy_111

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Great news that himself and E Street are teaming up again. I see he plans to play in Belfast on the 15th of December, no sign of a Dublin date though :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

Hypothetically, if I had heard this album, I think I would like it, hypothetically.

I hypothetically think it's a real E-Street album. I've only hypothetically listened to it once. It's The Rising plus a little more, hypothetically.

Hypothetically, it will be fantastic live. If anyone could get a fcukin ticket for Belfast! No worries, I'll see them in Mannheim 2 weeks earlier :)

Nice touch on the late-added Terry's Song, a tribute to Terry McGovern who died in August.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

I have hypothetically listened to this album many times now.

It's good, very good. You have been warned.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

hypothetically, I'm impressed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Driver 8

I've said this in the thread about the tour/belfast gig, he's not forsaking Dublin! ;) There'll be another leg of the tour in May/June or so doing bigger venues, he'll most likely be doing the RDS, or maybe Slane. He'll be here :p

Advertisement