Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone else slightly bricking it?

• 28-08-2007 1:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

Is there anyone else here who is slightly bricking it about the results?

I'm not saying I did bad, it's just... lol:confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

haha.

I havnt even thought about them yet. Wont either till I have the envelope with results inside in my hands LOL!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭jb91

I don't think I did that well at all and I couldn't care less. It's only the Junior Cert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Spyral

yeh bascically unless you are noob enough to drop out of school then it doesnt matter really

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭LiNgWiStIkZ

Spyral wrote:
    yeh bascically unless you are noob enough to drop out of school then it doesnt matter really

LOL@ Noob!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

Was worried before the Junior Cert, but have relised during and since then that the results are not the end of the world, partically if your doing ty

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,277 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Keep that in mind for the Leaving, because it's not the end of the world either.
    People in general do better than they think they have in the Junior Cert.
    Good luck to all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 egyhos

come to think about it, all i care about regarding the results is wer to go on the JC night... :D LOL:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I'm the complete opposite! Can't Wait!
    Ooooh and speaking of Leaving Cert! Mine apparently began today! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Mine apparently begins tomorrow :rolleyes:

My LC will begin at 9.00am on the day of the first exam dammit! Study and prep will begin at approx 3.00pm the day before.

Advertisement