Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

So what does everyone drive?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭aravan

Built on the ireland of Ireland. How can you go wrong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭want2play

wouldn't have anything else right now.(In its class)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭nastysimon

bmoferrall wrote:
    Did I see this in Roselawn shopping centre on Sunday evening? Looked and sounded great as you exited.
    Seemed to be attracting a lot of attention from some noisy youngsters; can you in general leave it unattended without fear of abuse (cf. this kind of thing).
    No. It wasn't it. I hope. There is a yellow Westfield, but it's bigger than mine and not as quick or loud (IIRC). It attracts lots of attention, but I only park it where it is well lit and visible and covered by cameras. The only problem is trying to make a quick getaway when there are people who want to stop you and talk about it. Or get photos. It's not a great car for anonymity.
    Yeh I think I've seen that going around Blanch lately???
    No. It better not have been. I'll kill someone if they've been taking that far from home ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭nastysimon

aravan wrote:

You obviously haven't seen a TMC Costin:
    http://www.tmc-costin.de/9254.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭richie_rvf

aravan wrote:

Eh, renault engine, 0-60 in 12 seconds......:p

look cool though :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

Junkyard, is this an NSU Ro80?

HPIM1077a (Medium).JPG

What are they like? They had a Wankel(thats the suirname of the person who invented the rotary engine, before the dirtier among you start thinking it might be something else :D), didn't they? I think they have the distinction of being even more unreliable than a modern day Merc, which currently boasts the unenviable distinction of being Germanys most unreliable car.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

aravan wrote:

As was this................

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭vengeance52

junkyard wrote:

I like.... i like alot :D

Advertisement