Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HyBreasal Convent, SCR, Dublin

Options
  • 28-08-2007 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any stories about the Hybreasal convent on the South Circular road? I believe that all the occupants of the graveyard therein were exhumed and re-interred elsewhere when they were developing the grounds for development - any ghost stories out there for me?

I have been living on the site for the past two weeks, and two occurrances have been a little hard to place. One involves an item that I had left out with a view to give to a friend the next day. Nowhere to be found since. The second involves my housemate, items of his turned up in a place where he swears he didn't put them.

Only after this did I hear about the graveyard. A good ghost story about the site would make for a good pub tale :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 currupipi

Are you still living there??? We are thinking to move to the attic....

Advertisement