Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New voyages world enough and time

• 28-08-2007 2:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭

Im surprised no ones mentioned this, I downloaded it this morning and to say its fantastic is an understatement, George takei really does shine in this episode as well as the actress who plays his daughter

fantatstic stuff from cawley and co and bodes well for the next episode Blood And fire

Well done to all at new voyages for a brilliant episode

Shin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Tried to download it yesterday but the site was borked due to too much traffic.

The last episode (with Walter Koenig) was great too, but suffered from truely woeful [over-]acting from the rest of the cast. Still, I really enjoyed the classic Trek style story.

Looking forward to seeing this latest episode anyway. Pity it takes them so much time in between productions.

BTW - any status updates on the other fan made Trek film - Of Gods and Men? I thought that was supposed to be out by now too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

last i heard about of gods and men is there trying to persuade paramount to allow them to release it as a licensed product on dvd

shin

Lovely fast torrent here : http://newvoyages.mine.nu:1701/index.html?sort=1

(getting over 300kbps).

wow! That was really great! And not even "for a fan-production" great.. just really an excelent episode of Star Trek!

Alright, the acting might have been a bit all over the place but even that was much improved, I thought, and George Takei more than made up for it in any case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

hmm i must watch this after i buy a new power supply, i wa sonly thinking about of gods and men yesterday, so no sign of a release then :(
    Trailer looked good, mirror univerce is always facinating

• Advertisement
Advertisement