Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with r6:vegas

Options
  • 28-08-2007 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

Don't read down if you've never played this game
    or want to avoid spoilers

So I'm in Dante's theatre. I can sneak around upstairs and take out the patrolling guards, but as soon as I kill off everyone, the doors are blasted open and all hell breaks loose. My boys are caught in a firefight and die very quickly and I'm no help. Is there any particular place I should be keeping my team? The frags the opp's throw just seem a little too accurate for my liking. Any tips would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Not too sure where exactly you are from the description. Can you explain it a bit better? Dantes is quite a tough level, but if you plan it around keeping your team in cover at all times and not sending them into the wide open areas, you should be fine.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Try completely uninstalling it. Worked for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Clank

Is this when your on the theatres stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

DarkJager wrote:
    Not too sure where exactly you are from the description. Can you explain it a bit better? Dantes is quite a tough level, but if you plan it around keeping your team in cover at all times and not sending them into the wide open areas, you should be fine.
    The level is Dante's theatre; when the checkpoint loads there's a news report about the police firing tear gas at rioters on Fremont st. You go up some steps and into a large room which has an upstairs and an open downstairs. There's a guy patrolling upstairs, 2 downstairs and then 2 by the main door having a loud conversation about gaming and Irene. I can take out the 3 patrolling guys, but as soon as I do, as I said, all hell breaks loose, my boys are flanked and I'm snuffed out.

Edit: Oops, never mind, finally got through, just one of those things I had to persevere at (although I'd been at it for about 4 hours by the time I posted)

Advertisement