Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Film Showcase 2007 - need music!

• 28-08-2007 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hi y'all.

I did post a similar thread in the music for film category last year but i wanted to update it a bit further and put out a new request for budding film composers! Basically we're running another film school showcase (teen films) in October of this year and we need original music on the films. Most films last 5-7 minutes and range a lot in terms of genres. we can give you the film on DVD and via email - we can give you 2 versions; one with copyright music on it (so you get the feel of what the filmmakers wanted) and one without music so you can try out plonking new stuff on it. Anyway let me know if you're keen at info@digitalfilmschool.ie - we can get the film to you in the next week or so, and you'd have approx 4 weeks to work on it till early Oct. this position is unpaid but we also run a production company and have a fair few paid music jobs during the year. anyway email us for info if you're keen!

thanks a million!
    Ruth :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭craze7

i could give it ago but im not sure how much time i could give u!!!
    if u could compress the movie to about 10mb or so and send it to me via email i could give it a go....

the quality of the film isn't a problem....

check out some of my tunes here: http://www.soundclick.com/crazeproductionz

I mainly do hiphop as im interested in that music but i could try me hand at anything....

Advertisement