Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roebuck Hall.....yayyy

• 28-08-2007 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭

Just got offered a place! So happy! Anyone else joining me?:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 260 ✭✭fitzgese

how did you hear you got in,by post or email?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭analyse this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭analyse this

how come I cant pay my first installment over the net?! it says i can but everytime i go to the accomodation section on the student registration site it says "Accommodation Application is currently closed for this session."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

you can pay at the bank if you want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

You never could pay your rent online, you can pay your deposit if you're a continuing student and you can pay your registration fee online. Your rent is always via bank giro as you have to bring your half with you as proof of payment to be let it, and I can assure you without your receipt you won't be given your keys so remember it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

[Futurama style] ROOEBUUCK HOOOUSE![/Futurama style]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Actually Steph, you can pay for your accommodation online. However, there's been problems with the online residential fee payment, because everything to do with anything administrative when combined with computers in UCD sucks.

You're better off taking the bank giro into the bank and paying that way. Ask the teller to key your name in as the narrative. They'll know what you mean. It makes it easier for everyone involved, as you'll come up on the bank statements using your name, so they won't come chasing you at the end of the year in order to get proof of payment from you because they don't know who made the random transactions on the accounts. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

congrats!I knew a few guys that stayed in roebuck hall last year and those that were not staying there were so envious.The facilities in roebuck hall really don't want you to stay anywhere else on campus except maybe glenomena(I havent seen glenomena from the inside but i hear its good).

Advertisement