Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Driving lessons in D15

• 28-08-2007 4:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hey All,

Im looking for driving lessons in or around the Dublin 15 / Blanchardstown area. Anybody know of a reasonably priced driving school I could try?

Danke!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Try the dublin forums. You might get more luck there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

surely you are here long enough to know that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

I wouldn't advise going near ISM for a start, their instructors barely know what they're doing and you'll spend a good chunk of you lesson driving the instructor to their next appointment and then have to sit in the car during the first part of the other person's lesson so they can drive you home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Just outta curiosity how much do yous guys pay for your lessons, having a few now and their €40 a pop which I find a bit pricey...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

I done a 2 hour pretest in april and was charged €70.
    The cost has seemed to go up a lot in the last few years.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Leeby

Theres a "Learning To Drive" forum, I'd say you'd have better luck asking there or in the Dublin forum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Moved from AH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Just outta curiosity how much do yous guys pay for your lessons, having a few now and their €40 a pop which I find a bit pricey...

I'm paying €280 for 10 lessons... so it's €28 a lesson...

• Registered Users Posts: 7 lj-boland

hi i got driving lessons of a lad ans i found him really good i did my test in fronhill and passed 1st time umber if you would like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Moved from Dublin County North. Can people please check they're sending threads to the correct forum. The clue is in the title tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

I learned with a guy called Euro driver in Blanchardstown, not sure if here is still going, but PM me if you want his number

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

There is a woman from dunboyne who has over 90% pass rate. She wont suggest you go for your test unless she thinks you can pass. She is very good and flexable with the lesson times. Excel school of motoring i think its called

Advertisement