Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AH gone to the dogs

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Duggy747 wrote:
    I have got men and women to go to boards beers and pretend to be me, good luck trying to find me duggy.
    No more rumours about me duggy, just because I googled 'hot tool fan'. A girl has needs :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

respect and peace

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

thebaz wrote:
    respect and peace

God I hate that saying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

Gordon wrote:
    I would give my life savings to anyone that can prove otherwise.
    What good will a fiver in shrapnel and and a slightly used goldfish do anyone though? Make it a free pass to cuss anyone out of it in AH for a week and <pikey>a pair o' dem shoos for da bayhs</pikey>, and you might have yourself a bet there, sir.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Blowfish wrote:
    So what exactly is preventing you from reading or posting a thread after it is moved to another forum?
    Because then it's not AH maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

The cool kids of the Internet post in AH, straying outside there makes you one of those reviled "nerds". Haw haw.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

thebaz wrote:
    respect and peace

fail.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

lmao...

it's probably an age thing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

thebaz wrote:
    About a year ago i liked AH , some rubbish , but some good stuff posted , as well as a few laughs - now its all gone "Dirty Sanchez" -- toilet humour -- farting and **** innuendo -- the originality is gone -- along with an increase of trolling, all heavily policed by over zealous mods -- just my thoughts

Fully agree, rabid posters should be banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

It takes light 8 minutes for light from the Sun to reach us, the darkness from our own little ray of sunshine Sonnenblumen seems to get here in no time at all. :p

fail.jpg

yeah i lost again , can't beat you guys

put up a decent battle , one to one i'd have you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Gordon wrote:
    That's because you are getting older. And that is a fact, I would give my life savings to anyone that can prove otherwise.
    Hey Yo!
    31 here.

Rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble!

Don't you ever give up? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

thebaz wrote:
    yeah i lost again , can't beat you guys

BRING IT OOOOONNNNN

nothing funnier than internet threats

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Terry wrote:
    BRING IT OOOOONNNNN

nothing funnier than internet threats

I will pay to see this!!!! Terry, can we sell tickets to this then, seeing as it's in house and all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭pid()

Terry would be too drunk to fight. My money's on thebaz. :D

pid() wrote:

i'm still off the booze , but crazier than ever ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

pid() wrote:

Assuming the_bazz isn't hammered as well.

i kind of like Terry (good mod) -- wouldn't want to hurt him ;) -- as for the some of the others

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

thebaz wrote:
    I wager 20 qualtoos on the newcomer.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

thebaz wrote:
    i kind of like Terry (good mod) -- wouldn't want to hurt him ;) -- as for the some of the others

You could go for Tar_alderon. Easy target, if you don't mind hitting girls.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I like it rough thebaz.

i'm reformed -- a lover not a fighter :cool:

thebaz wrote:
    i'm reformed -- a lover not a fighter :cool:

Good for you, because I totally would've kicked your ass. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

It puzzles me how reported "Fryday & favourite town take-away" and "Favourite Street in Dublin?" can stay in AH when they are clearly meant for a regional audience? Maybe one of the seven AH mods could elaborate on this?

Even Dubs notices this
    Will ya **** off with all the dublin threads in AH ...and before anyone says it, i live in dublin. Borza, Donnybrook ftw
    This user started "Favourite street in sligo?" in protest and got hacked down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

biko wrote:
    It puzzles me how reported "Fryday & favourite town take-away" and "Favourite Street in Dublin?" can stay in AH when they are clearly meant for a regional audience? Maybe one of the seven AH mods could elaborate on this?

Even Dubs notices this This user started "Favourite street in sligo?" in protest and got hacked down.
    The Sligo thread is still there afais.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

biko wrote:
    Not to mention "Anyone know where to get chocolates in Dublin?"

Did someone declare Friday 31st August as National Wind Up Biko Day, by any chance? :D

There does seem to be a general air of surrealism in AH to-day (for example). Perhaps everyone is just wanked out after the last week!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Did someone declare Friday 31st August as National Wind Up Biko Day, by any chance?
    There's a mod conspiracy I tell ya :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

biko wrote:
    There's a mod conspiracy I tell ya :D

There's always one conspiracy theorist. :rolleyes:

Away to conspiracy whatever forum with ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

so, did we finaly figure out that this was just a personal gripe by thebaz, and that there isnt actually any real problem with the forum?

and probably more important, we actually didnt get any relevant suggestions for improving anything?

• Advertisement

so, did we finaly figure out that this was just a personal gripe by thebaz, and that there isnt actually any real problem with the forum?

and probably more important, we actually didnt get any relevant suggestions for improving anything?

of course it was a personal gripe , should AH be above criticism ?? -- no need to be so defensive -- anyway i don't want to drag up our differences into another row -- so just let it lie

Advertisement