Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AH gone to the dogs

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

thebaz wrote:
    you reminded me Terry , i'm now a reformed lover not a fighter -- so i wave the white flag into submission
    I'm not allowed to post those types of videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

thebaz wrote:
    you even proudly admitted yourself to your arrogance

??? -- luckily we are obviously polar opposites .

do you want this to deteriorate into trading insults -- cause it will get nasty -- i'd rather let it lie

yawny mc ****ing yawn.

make it nasty. i double dare you.

becaue you obviously havent got two brain cells to rub together, it should be a short argument.

heres the synopsis so far:

thebaz: i hate AH, i am emo

wwman:whats the problem or are you just whinging

thebaz: its all crap

wwman: ah, so you actually dont have anything constructive to feedback, you are actually just whinging

thebaz: yeah, well, AH sucks, and youre arrogant, and i hate you all

wwman: great, so you actually dont have any feedback to give and youa re just whinging

thebaz: yeah, well, like, youre arrogant,

wwman: do the world a favour and cut downwards, not across...

rest of world: *yawn*

wwman: *yawn*

thebaz: yeah, well, youre like, just arrogant and you admit it.

wwman: yeah, im arrogant becuase i make better arguments than you. znd you still havent backed up your original point about AH.

thebaz: just let it lie, or else

wwman: or else what

thebaz: just, i'll get nasty

wwman: **** off and come back when i have more time.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

I want to neuter so many of you right now...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Don't you ever give up? :rolleyes:

as soon as you.............well you can work it out yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Karoma wrote:
    I want to neuter so many of you right now...

Don't tell me, it's anal bleaching gun time again?:eek:

• Advertisement

I don't get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

yawny mc ****ing yawn.

make it nasty. i double dare you.

becaue you obviously havent got two brain cells to rub together, it should be a short argument.

heres the synopsis so far:

thebaz: i hate AH, i am emo

wwman:whats the problem or are you just whinging

thebaz: its all crap

wwman: ah, so you actually dont have anything constructive to feedback, you are actually just whinging

thebaz: yeah, well, AH sucks, and youre arrogant, and i hate you all

wwman: great, so you actually dont have any feedback to give and youa re just whinging

thebaz: yeah, well, like, youre arrogant,

wwman: do the world a favour and cut downwards, not across...

rest of world: *yawn*

wwman: *yawn*

thebaz: yeah, well, youre like, just arrogant and you admit it.

wwman: yeah, im arrogant becuase i make better arguments than you. znd you still havent backed up your original point about AH.

thebaz: just let it lie, or else

wwman: or else what

thebaz: just, i'll get nasty

wwman: **** off and come back when i have more time.

i'd say thats a mild version of typical Rangers hatred -- 3 times i have offerd peace -- and each time you abuse me -- i should report you for tellin me to piss off , but i couldn't be arsed -- you just have totally confirmed the sort of boy or man you are

thebaz wrote:
    i'd say thats a mild version of typical Rangers hatred -- 3 times i have offerd peace -- and each time you abuse me -- i should report you for tellin me to piss off , but i couldn't be arsed -- you just have totally confirmed the sort of boy or man you are

am actually quite shocked you can get away with such abuse , no wonder the standards on AH are so low , when a Mod can get away with this type of personal abuse -- good bye - lock the thread -- and if i get no apology i will not be returning here either --

I fail to see any downside here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

So.

Where did WWM actually abuse you thebaz?

The truth can't hurt that much surely?

• Advertisement

So.

Where did WWM actually abuse you thebaz?

The truth can't hurt that much surely?

if i called you stupid and told you to **** off , whats that ?

but i don't expect any equality here, as all the sheep will bow to WWM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

thebaz wrote:
    but i don't expect any equality here, as all the sheep will bow to WWM

Yes, because everyone who doesn't agree with you is a sheep.

bigrolleyes.gif

thebaz wrote:
    and if i get no apology i will not be returning here either --

excellent.

you have made no attempt to answer any real questions about AH, prefering to remain stoutly on the side of fantasy. just as you did with seamus.
    and then you bring some rather bizarre secterianism into this in an effort to deflect your lack of attetion to either truth or detail.
    you even threaten to 'get nasty' which i invited you to do so, and now you back off saying that everyone here is a sheep for not jumping on your one man band (wagon) crusade to have whinge and yet not really say anything.

well, now it just makes me wonder. if you cant even follow up on your own convictions, im at a loss as to how you are going to manage to stay away after you get no apology from me.

i have no doubt we will read more of your empty promises, your empty threats, and your hollow complaints on further episodes of thebaz show on a feedback forum near you....

thebaz show

Same baz channel, same baz time, same baz sh*te. :D

excellent.

you have made no attempt to answer any real questions about AH, prefering to remain stoutly on the side of fantasy. just as you did with seamus.
    and then you bring some rather bizarre secterianism into this in an effort to deflect your lack of attetion to either truth or detail.
    you even threaten to 'get nasty' which i invited you to do so, and now you back off saying that everyone here is a sheep for not jumping on your one man band (wagon) crusade to have whinge and yet not really say anything.

well, now it just makes me wonder. if you cant even follow up on your own convictions, im at a loss as to how you are going to manage to stay away after you get no apology from me.

i have no doubt we will read more of your empty promises, your empty threats, and your hollow complaints on further episodes of thebaz show on a feedback forum near you....

your attitude is just atypical of a particular orange Rangers breed who believe yourselves superior to your Fenian bretheren --

thebaz wrote:
    your attitude is just atypical of a particular orange Rangers breed who believe yourselves superior to your Fenian bretheren --
    Um, with all due respect: WHAT THE **** ARE YOU ****ING ON ABOUT?!

your attitude is just "atypical of"* a monkey let loose with a keyboard. nyerrrrrr nyyerrrrrrrr.

Seriously, if you're not going to back your argument up or discuss things reasonably, it'd probably be best that you follow through with one of your empty emo threats and leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

thebaz wrote:
    Em ... you do realise "atypical" actually means "not at all typical of ..." ?

thebaz wrote:

i take it you actualloy have nothing left to say at this point?

for your own aske, and becuase im a nice person, id advise you to just stop posting. people keep PMing me to tell me they think youre an awful ****tard.

and stop using big words out of context. didnt i give you this advice before?

anyway, i thought you werent going to post anymore since i didnt apologise to you.

really. im begining to think i cant trust anything you say anymore. why dont you just leave and increase the IQ pool?

Pighead wrote:
    Pigheads complaint was that the usage of the phrase Yore Ma has increased lately and it has got tired annoying very quickly. Pighead couldn't give a fcuk if there were 20 people or 20'000 people posting in AH, its Yore Ma thats the problem (no offence).

but i told people that pighead wasnt to be banned for continually speaking in the third person, and that is greatly more annoying in my opinion than someone using yore ma all the time.

are you suggesting that if we stop people from using yore ma (the term, not actually your ma. she likes it anyway...) then i can stop you from speaking in the third person?

pighead, i thought you of all people would be more tolerant and understand the nature of such two edged swords? i figured you for an intelligent person. please do not disappoint me. if you prove that youre not as bright as i thought you were, the ratio of witty people to gregs here will drop drastically, i will start to question my place in this world, and eventually either spiral downwards into an unstoppable pool of self harm and substance abuse, or just kill myself outright. please. think of my children!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

WWM wrote:
    people keep PMing me to tell me they think youre an awful ****tard.

PM sent.

• Advertisement

i take it you actualloy have nothing left to say at this point?

for your own aske, and becuase im a nice person, id advise you to just stop posting. people keep PMing me to tell me they think youre an awful ****tard.

and stop using big words out of context. didnt i give you this advice before?

anyway, i thought you werent going to post anymore since i didnt apologise to you.

really. im begining to think i cant trust anything you say anymore. why dont you just leave and increase the IQ pool?

3 times i've tried to put an end to this , but each time you re-ignite in your nasty arrogant manner --

so if i have behaved like a an awful ****tard , i'm not sure -- i want an end to this too

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

but i told people that pighead wasnt to be banned for continually speaking in the third person, and that is greatly more annoying in my opinion than someone using yore ma all the time.

are you suggesting that if we stop people from using yore ma (the term, not actually your ma. she likes it anyway...) then i can stop you from speaking in the third person?

pighead, i thought you of all people would be more tolerant and understand the nature of such two edged swords? i figured you for an intelligent person. please do not disappoint me. if you prove that youre not as bright as i thought you were, the ratio of witty people to gregs here will drop drastically, i will start to question my place in this world, and eventually either spiral downwards into an unstoppable pool of self harm and substance abuse, or just kill myself outright. please. think of my children!
    Listen pal, Pigheads only human. My spleen needs to be vented as much as the next guy. Theres loads of people here that complain about Pigheads gimmicky 3rd person babbleshite. They get a chance to express their displeasure by typing sentences such as "Shut the fcuk Pighead, that 3rd person crap stopped being funny years ago, grow up" or they can use this wee fella to show how unimpressed they are :rolleyes:

Pighead needs something similar to rally against and as Pighead is Pighead he can't really use the Pighead angle. So instead its Yore Ma that Pighead shits down upon.(again no offence).

thebaz wrote:
    3 times i've tried to put an end to this , but each time you re-ignite in your nasty arrogant manner --

so if i have behaved like a an awful ****tard , i'm not sure -- i want an end to this too
    You want the last word.
    You're not going to get it.
    I suggest you just allow WWM to reply and then leave the thread to die.

Pighead wrote:
    Theres loads of people here that complain about Pigheads gimmicky 3rd person babbleshite. They get a chance to express their displeasure by typing sentences such as "Shut the fcuk Pighead, that 3rd person crap stopped being funny years ago, grow

and they also dont get their wish to have you banned granted.

if you prove that youre not as bright as i thought you were, the ratio of witty people to gregs here will drop drastically,!

What's wrong with people named Greg? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

+1:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Hmmmm, nope I cant think of anyone called greg that I've ever liked.

i knew a greg when i was in school, and he stole my celtic football shirt.
    i was 13 :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

he did you a favour.

• Advertisement
Advertisement