Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Britain's Next Top Model

• 28-08-2007 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Anyone been watching this on Living? Where did they find the girls? It's down to the final 3 and how any of the girls left were even considered for the show in the first place is beyond me. Who do you see winning it? I think Rebecca might, the judges seem to love her. She doesn't take a bad picture but she is such a chav. I like Lousie's face but she is ruff. She has a serious attitude problem and while I think it's nice to see someone who's not stick thin in the final I think she just looks out of condition. Lauren is pretty but I think she's too commercial...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Lynibeth

Yeah I've been watching it too. I know what you mean.. I wouldn't give most of those girls a second look on the street let alone think they're model material.. However, as you said Rebecca does take a good picture.. When she's done up to the nines and airbrushed, she looks very well. I think Lauren Is very good looking but she's nothing new.. She looks like every other model and as you said, too commercial. Besides Louise's attitude, I think she has the best chance of winning.. I think it'll either be her or Rebecca

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

They are all skangers as well :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Lynibeth

^^ Lol well put

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I read not so long ago that there's an Irelands Next Top Model on the horizon..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 allabouttone

dude this shiet is overrated

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

xzanti wrote:
    I read not so long ago that there's an Irelands Next Top Model on the horizon..

Ha. That will either be terrible or unintentionally hilarious!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

Why do you think that Simu!! Plenty of beautiful Irish girls around!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

misswex wrote:
    Why do you think that Simu!! Plenty of beautiful Irish girls around!

Yeah but "fame" will go to their heads. But it could make for a great TV show...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Ireland's next top model? Who'll they have to present it - Glenda Gilson?

Let's hope it never happens

http://www.irelandsnexttopmodel.com/ - Good name for a modelling company!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

This show is a guilty pleasure of mine, Ive watched all the american versions, the british versions and one canadian one :p

What amazes me is that the oddest looking girls can take such amazing pictures. And some of the goodlooking ones cant pose to save their lives. Although in this particular show, I dont know how in the hell Carly got picked. My dog would take a better fashion shot than her, and they loved her? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Heln

KtK wrote:
    Although in this particular show, I dont know how in the hell Carly got picked. My dog would take a better fashion shot than her, and they loved her? :confused:

I know yeah, she looked like an ugly pixie and every week they were going on about how great she was. She was painful to listen to too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

They picked Carly cos her 'walk' was just hillarious tv to watch.Really what was with that walk?!

I wanted the scottish one to win.The poor thing had to see Paula Hamiltons skinny naked body....shudder!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

panda100 wrote:
    They picked Carly cos her 'walk' was just hillarious tv to watch.Really what was with that walk?!

I wanted the scottish one to win.The poor thing had to see Paula Hamiltons skinny naked body....shudder!

I think Paula Hamilton was absolutely dying for an excuse to strip off! :eek: She's desperate for admiration and attention.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Pics, damnit!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Pics, damnit!
    Ah, twas from behind. All very discreet. Im sure if you google youll find it cos it got in the papers. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭littlesurfer

i can't believe i got so stuck into this show....i don't usually watch reality tv. The episode with paulas striptease was cringeworthy!!!! the poor girl!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Heln

So Lauren won...

She's nothing new or exciting but looking at what she was up against I suppose she deserved it. Maybe more than 12 girls will enter next time and raise the standard a bit.

Advertisement