Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

05 Ford Mondeo 2.0 TDCi 115PS

Options
  • 28-08-2007 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭

I am about to buy the above 2nd hand Mondeo from a garage with 40k miles on the clock. The garage will service the car before the sale what should I check has been changed at that mileage. Does anyone have a copy of the Ford Mondeo service interval requirements?.
    Anyone have any experiences of this car good/bad.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gyppo

Service interval is every 12.5k miles. Dont have the handbook to hand, but will post more details later.

I have an 05 one almost a year now, so far so good - has needed nothing other than regular servicing. Before this, I has an 02 petrol one - was fault free other than a coil pack over 60k miles.
    The tdci is a sweet car to drive, and I can usually get anywhere from 48 to 53mpg depending on how its driven.

Advertisement