Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MPRC or FoneFix

• 28-08-2007 5:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭

Whixh is faster,as in turn around time with fone repair.I am sending back my
    n95 because of its "lose slider"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Just out of curiousity, are you paying for this service? There is a repair centre in clondalkin that repair nokias free under the lifetime gaurantee. I'll dig out the number and post back.

Found them: A Novo Service Solutions Address: Unit C7 Station Road Business Park, Clondalkin, Dublin 22 Phone: 014579787. Once the phone ain't water damaged there shouldn't be a problem with the repair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭power2614

Thanks alot.Its not water damaged it juts has a lose slider.Its well within its warranity.

Mite try these guys as i can track how my fone is via their website

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

If sent to MPRC through a Vodafone Store the turnaround is usually within 5 working days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Hal1 wrote:
    Just out of curiousity, are you paying for this service? There is a repair centre in clondalkin that repair nokias free under the lifetime gaurantee. I'll dig out the number and post back.

Found them: A Novo Service Solutions Address: Unit C7 Station Road Business Park, Clondalkin, Dublin 22 Phone: 014579787. Once the phone ain't water damaged there shouldn't be a problem with the repair.
    A lifetime guarantee? Where'd you see that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Got a couple of Nokias and other phones fixed by MPRC under manufacturers warranty (15 months or so most of them tell you) and found the turnaround about 4-5 days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

ciaranfo wrote:
    A lifetime guarantee? Where'd you see that?

Maybe service tis what I ws told :o...

Advertisement