Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hurling

Options
  • 28-08-2007 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Anybody feels like hitting a few hurling balls sometimes after work? I'm really a beginner myself but I can hit the ball (most of the time! :D ).
    I can't think of a better way to get rid of the stress a working day can bring!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭woodser

Eire og are desperate for new members whether youre an amatuer or not you can use the facilities anytime contact the club fantastic new facilities down there.Its only a minute across three trouts and if the skangers that hang out there saw a few charleslanders coming through with hurleys in their hands they might think twice about camping there

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Irelandscape

Definitively not good enough to play in a club! I'm not Irish by origin so I've started playing only a few months ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭Don't Chute!

Hello Irelandscape,
    would definitely be interested in playing a bit of hurling I'll PM you my mobile number if you want to contact me.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭neets

Yes very interested in a puc about, I have hurleys with cobwebs on!!! Black and amber aswell. Please PM me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

It is never a great idea to post your personal contact details on Boards. I would suggest removing it and asking people to initiate contact with you by PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭neets

Point taken.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Irelandscape

Excellent, let's organize that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Merlot

yep, can hit a sliothar most of the time and have underused hurley in waiting - count me in

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭seamy_orr

I'd be on for hitting hurls the odd evening as nights are closing in fast, PM me please,
    Thanks,
    Heamish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭future_plans

Eire Og have no adult teams yet but are changing that next year. I heard they want to enter a team in the Wicklow Junior Championship to start with. Contact the club if interested.

http://www.greystonesgaa.com/

They have a huge underage set up, so I suspect competitive adult teams coming through in the next few years.

• Advertisement
Advertisement