Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eco Cabs

Options
  • 28-08-2007 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, I'm thinking of trying for a job with this crowd once I go back to college.
    Just wondering if anybody here could tell me what the pay is like and if there is any hassle associated with the job?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Xander1971

hey dude don't know if you decided to work for them or not but I can vouch for them being a cool bunch of guys and great to work for, not sure on the pay now but they are really flexible and sound lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

I seen one of these lads try cycle uphill up gardiner street the other day with two fairly heavy passengers in the back. I didn't follow his progress all the way up the hill but the operator was pumping sweat and hardly moving. I was sure he was gonna start rolling backwards down the hill. Didn't see if he made it up the hill but if he did then man deserves a medal.

On the plus side he held up traffic behind him and I was able to dash across the road and get back to work on time :)

Advertisement