Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choirs or Singing groups in Limerick

Options
  • 28-08-2007 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Anyone a member of a choir (mixed or female) in Limerick that's looking for new members (not a church choir)?
    Preferably one with a good mix of ages, a bit of banter and not too much Holy Mary music.

Have sung in choirs here and there since I left school but singstar and karaoke just aren't doing it for me anymore.

Cheers :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Im in the folk/gospel choir in Caherdavin, tis a chuch choir, noon mass on sunday

We do alot of contempory songs, go out carol singing at xmas, have nights out for food etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭angeleyes

I'm a member of the Sliabh Felim Choir. We meet every Tuesday night in the convent school in Cappamore and there is a good range in age group. The Director is Mary Theresa Ryan and she is brilliant.

PM me if you would like more info.

angeleyes :p

Advertisement