Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new restaurants on Bray seafront

Options
  • 28-08-2007 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

I was going to try one of the new restaurants opposite barracuda at the weekend. One is called Pallazo and the other begins with an "E" not sure of the name though! Has anyone tried them? Would love to hear some reviews to see if they are worthwhile.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 49 mcgiggy

Pallazo's is well worth a go - food is excellend and my girlfriend loved it and she can be quite picky!! Staff very friendly too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Maj

Pallazo's is lovely, they also have a small wine-bar place next door with a different menu - is this what you mean. Le Campa di Fiori around the corner is fantastic but you always need to book well in advance

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Pallazo's is great you have to book though (that's the one face the sea right?)

the other one, where Escape used to be, was really really good but i havent been there in about 2 years now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Had lunch in Pallazo recently and thought it was nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭babaduck

Also Shelbys Brasserie on the Main Street might be worth a visit (almost opposite the Orchard Court near the Town Hall) - we had a great dinner there a few weeks ago & the early bird menu is good value

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭miles teg

If you're looking for an Italian, Campo de Fioiri just round the corner is far superior to Palazzo in my opinion. It's very authentic and given Italians actually go there for Sunday lunches, that must be a good sign. Lobster linguine ftw!

Advertisement