Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oblivion: Game Of The Year Edition

• 28-08-2007 8:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any idea how much this is gonna be when it comes out? And what exact date its out? I've heard September 14th

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭ciano1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Excellent! I only got my 360 about 2 weeks ago and was gonna buy Oblivion but I'm gonna wait for this edition. Cant wait to play it!

Is this out yet?? I havent seen it anywhere and play.com said it wasnt available for the last few weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I wouldn't bother with it unless you have no acess to Xbox Live. It's just the normal Oblivion that's been out for over a year with the two expansions on a seperate disc - which you have to upload to your hard-drive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 615 ✭✭✭NunianVonFuch

Moiph wrote:
    Is this out yet?? I havent seen it anywhere and play.com said it wasnt available for the last few weeks

I got it on Monday in GAME Blanch for 64.99. I think it works out about the same as getting it all 1st hand but its probably a better option to pick it up for 25 2nd hand and then pay 30 for the downloads. Not much difference really tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I got it on Monday in GAME Blanch for 64.99. I think it works out about the same as getting it all 1st hand but its probably a better option to pick it up for 25 2nd hand and then pay 30 for the downloads. Not much difference really tbh.
    Or just pay €46.49 on play.com as mentioned above...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 615 ✭✭✭NunianVonFuch

tman wrote:
    Or just pay €46.49 on play.com as mentioned above...

Yeah but that quotes out of date as its disappeared from the site. You can only get it via playtrade for 56.49. Which to be fair still beats 64.99.

I got it in Gamestop today for 59.99. Preparing to lose at least a month of my life now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭Brianb8802

Moiph wrote:
    Preparing to lose at least a month of my life now

Make that two months;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

whats the difference between this and the regular one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

€56 in Harvey Normans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

bombidol wrote:
    whats the difference between this and the regular one?

It comes with Shivering Isles and that other one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭JCDenton

No graphical improvements?

I remember reading somewhere that the PS3 version had reduced "pop-up" of in game scenery, and the 360 "Game of the Year" version would bring it in line with the PS3 version...

Or did I imagine that?

Advertisement