Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Husky wanted

Options
  • 28-08-2007 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a Siberian husky puppy,male or female, possibly black/grey, pure bread, looking within next two months, so could wait if anyone has a litter on the way. I used to have a Siberian husky but that was over 15 years ago. I used to have dogs but that was in a different country and years ago. You could call a husky is my native dog. Reasonable pricing please. Any suggestions welcome. Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭alexdenby6

just a question on huskies, have you found it possible to train them to obey the same things as say a gsd or a collie, etc. of the sledding dogs i know, their owners have found it nearly impossible to 'obedience train' them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

I'll just warn you, huskies are very popular, mind you don't get one from a puppy farm and spend €1000 in the process.

Advertisement