Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paypal query

Options
  • 28-08-2007 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know do paypal take one euro as a security check before putting through a subscription payment.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Normally happens when you are using Paypal for the first time, either way if it happens, it is probably some sort of verification (nothing to do with Boards.ie as far as I know) which should be refunded or dropped off in the next few days. It shouldn't happen otherwise unless something from above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

I was going to just put it through with a credit card without signing up to paypal,but I don't use a credit card so was gonna get a 3v voucher, but if they take a euro or whatever to verify it I want to make sure I get enough.

Advertisement