Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nvidia Forceware Beta Windows XP

Options
  • 28-08-2007 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

Greetings,

Has anyone recently upgraded to the the latest Beta Drivers released on Aug 20th.

I have a 6800 Ultra and I am tempted.

Any advice.
    Regards
    Silverski

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Wont really make a difference optimizations stopped on 6 series a long time ago.

Only reason to is if there is a bug in a game or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭silverski

8T8 wrote:
    Wont really make a difference optimizations stopped on 6 series a long time ago.

Only reason to is if there is a bug in a game or something like that.

Greetings 8T8,

Thanks for the info.

Regards
    Silverski.

PS> I had hoped it might help with my Pannasonic Plasma issues.

Whats the problem ?

8T8 wrote:
    Whats the problem ?

Greetings 8T8,

In short I am unable to pixel match the Plasma at present.

Still working on it.

Regards
    Silverski

Presumably you are doing this over DVI or HDMI as thats the only way it will work.

Also some plasmas have a 1024x768 resolution are you certain that your is one of them ?

I would recommend trying a more recent driver such as the 162.18 as drivers in the 1xx.xx line did have some improvements to the TV detection part.

• Advertisement

8T8 wrote:
    Presumably you are doing this over DVI or HDMI as thats the only way it will work.

Also some plasmas have a 1024x768 resolution are you certain that your is one of them ?

I would recommend trying a more recent driver such as the 162.18 as drivers in the 1xx.xx line did have some improvements to the TV detection part.

Greetings 8T8,

thanks for reply.
    Yes I am using DVI-HDMI using the 162.18 Drivers.. I will keep trying to get this right.
    Thanks
    Silverski

Advertisement