Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin 660GPS and GoogleEarth Plus

• 28-08-2007 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Will the Google Earth Plus service (Assuming I pay the required $20 annually) allow me to make more accurate , and detailed , the maps in my Garmin 660 GPS unit? Many thanks, Michael r. ps Is it a complicated (or risky) download? Is there any gain at all to be made with Google Plus?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ronan.michael@g

Will the Google Earth Plus service (Assuming I pay the required $20 annually) allow me to make more accurate , and detailed , the maps in my Garmin 660 GPS unit? Many thanks, Michael r. ps Is it a complicated (or risky) download? Is there any gain at all to be made with Google Plus?[/ I reckon I've got the wrong end of the stick! It's me that can upload to GS - not the other way about - am I correct? Sorry for the mistake if such it is. Must remember to do some research before putting keyboard in motion! Regards Michael e.

Advertisement