Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Replacing wing mirror

Options
  • 29-08-2007 12:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭

Hi
    Does anyone know of a car parts shop in the city centre (dublin) that would sell a replacement wing mirror? I had mine stolen a few days ago and it is the greatest pain in the a$$ :D
    Had a look in the links in the sticky but couldn't see anything in centre of town
    thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Try www.micksgarage.ie or a local scrap yard.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

is it the glass part or the whole mirror casting? unusual to be able to steal the whole unit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

What car is it?

I have one for a ford focus here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭radioactiveman

just the glass part was stolen, I know the previous owner of the car and it's the 4th time it's happened.
    it's for a polo 99 model..
    they're only 15 euros on mick's garage so might order one

Advertisement