Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Removing Forum from Subbed List

Options
  • 29-08-2007 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭

Yes, I'm an idiot, There's a couple of forums in my subbed list that I want to remove... I thought you did this in the "Forum Tools" menu, but I don't see the option.

Had a search around, but couldn't see it, am I going mad?

John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

User CP and then look over to the right, there should be a list of Subscribed Forums listed there. Click the Unsubscribe from this Forum link. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

If you are trying to get a forum that you are banned from removed from your subbed list then you should do this:

Find out the id number of the forum you are unsubscribing from (PI for example is 127 (you do this by rolling over the forum link and looking at the end of the url address for a three or 4 digit number) and add this number to this link:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/subscription.php?do=removesubscription&f=

For example - to unsubscribe from PI click this link here. To unsubscribe from the Travel/Holidays forum click here. The main key is finding the forum number you want to unsubscribe from and then use your usercp (as mentioned by RUU) to copy the unsubscribe link and alter the forum ID.

Advertisement