Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advertiser Housing List

Options
  • 29-08-2007 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    Anybody know what time you can get the housing from the Advertiser offices today (Wednesday)

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

That only says when the website is updated, I need to know when you can actually purchase a hard copy at the offices themselves........cheers anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭brinepacer

Far as i remember it's 12.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

2pm

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Not trying to be smart lad, but you're a bit late. Past few Wednesday's there's been que's going around Eyre Square to get that list.

I was helping some guy's find accom. for their first year in GMIT this year, *everything* decent was gone so they ended up just going into the Student Accomodation across the road

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

JohnCleary wrote:
    Not trying to be smart lad, but you're a bit late. Past few Wednesday's there's been que's going around Eyre Square to get that list.

I was helping some guy's find accom. for their first year in GMIT this year, *everything* decent was gone so they ended up just going into the Student Accomodation across the road

I don't think you're being smart John
    Unfortunately the person I know actually WANTS to queue up for the silly thing!

Cheers Anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

2pm/3e be early at the square

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

If you want to earn a free lunch... Q *VERY* early and buy a copy. Then run out to the photo copier, make 50 copies and go back to the Q selling them for a fiver each.

I'm genuinly surprised people don't do this on the sly. However de-moralising it may be, student's will be student's and it beats cleaning toilets!

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

hamsterboy wrote:
    I don't think you're being smart John
    Unfortunately the person I know actually WANTS to queue up for the silly thing!

Cheers Anyway

Are you sure they don't just want to hit on student girls in the queue?;)

Advertisement