Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animated Tattoos

Options
  • 29-08-2007 9:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭

http://people.howstuffworks.com/animated-tattoo.htm

Just read the article there in work. For those too lazy to read it, its basically a subdermal implant using a tiny LCD monitor. I am quite skeptical of it because the inventors refused to let them take pictures of the "animated ink".

The methods of inserting the implant are dodgy at best in my opinion. I also think the picture they show of seperating the tissue, they are using the wrong instrument?? also the initial cut isnt a clean cut if ya get me?? maybe me just being anal about it. anyway what do yis think?
    itd be very interesting to see one of these animated tattoos. doubt many people would go for them though as theyre quite invasive

thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭McFearless

well itd be cool if you could get mtv on it!!respect to how stuff works!1:eek:

Advertisement