Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky TV

Options
  • 29-08-2007 10:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭

Guys just wondering is it possible to get Sky installed without having a phone line?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

Guys just wondering is it possible to get Sky installed without having a phone line?

Yes it is

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yes, but you have to pay a one-off fee of €37.50 for not connecting the box to an active phoneline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭wirelessdude

rang sky today and it's a one off fee of 37.50 plus you have to pay the installation fee of 82.50 as well

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

rang sky today and it's a one off fee of 37.50 plus you have to pay the installation fee of 82.50 as well

We only had to pay the 37.50!! Installation was free, that was about 3 months ago so I can't remember if they had a deal on or not!!

• Advertisement

current offer of the first month free ends tomorrow so will see what the new offer is next week

byte

current offer of the first month free ends tomorrow so will see what the new offer is next week
    It's 2 Mixes and Sky Sports for €25 for two months, if I recall correctly. Only had a quick glance at the box of leaflets that arrived today at work.

byte wrote:
    It's 2 Mixes and Sky Sports for €25 for two months, if I recall correctly. Only had a quick glance at the box of leaflets that arrived today at work.

if that both sky sports packages for that price?

byte

Yes, you choose 2 "mix" packages, and then either Sports 1+2 or Movies 1+2 (don't think it allows for mix & match).

On the website, the offer is the same, except it says €26. So I must be a euro out!

Advertisement