Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manu Chao in London

Options
  • 29-08-2007 11:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hey all!

The other day I bought 4 tickets for Manu Chao, he is play in the Carling Academy Brixton in London on the 5th of October. The only thing is me and my friends cant go. So I need to sale them!

Is anyone interested?

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/1F0...1&minorcatid=5

I haven't got them yet so if someone wants to buy them from me I will ring ticket master and get the address changed for them to be delivered

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I think you'd have better luck on an English based forum mate.

For what it's worth though I went to see him a few years back when he played the Point, brilliant show. A friend was back stage and said the production crew were going mental cos he wouldn't get off the stage, just kept on playing song after song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭[DM] Frink

Ha class! Wish I could go!

Not too sure of a big English forum like boards.

Wanted to sell them to irish people as I am in Ireland so would be handier to give the tickets to them instead of posting them.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

There's a boards.ie sister site in the UK.

Advertisement