Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hood piercing

Options
  • 29-08-2007 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi folks. Sorry if this has already been covered but I checked all the FAQs and current threads. Planning on getting a foreskin piercing (such a horrible name! isn't there a nice nickname for it?). My first foray into piercing down there. Any advice from someone who's done it? Do you use threaded jewellery (stud or whatever)? Any advice re cleaning, etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭queera

Its called a Prince Albert, or PA. And Im a girl, so no tips for ya ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Foreskin and pa are completely different piercings, tbh foreskin piercings aren't really any use go for a pa instead.

The only advice i have for a foreskin piercing if you get it is don't jerk off with rings on.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

The only advice i have for a foreskin piercing if you get it is don't jerk off with rings on.

ROFL Couldnt help laughing at that one!!!!!!!!The wisdom of emmet!!!!

No its serious advice actually I know of two guys who have ripped them clean out getting some vigourous hand loving with rings on. probably depends on the type of ring but its not something I'd risk meself

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ElliotM

Hahaha, it is a bit funny though. PA takes a while to heal? I'm on the slow side when it comes to healing. Any other drawbacks to it in your experience?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

resisting the urge to whip it out when pissed is almost impossible so beware, and im by no means a cure for bad sex...im not implying you are bad or anything but some people think itl work wonders in the bedroom...

draw backs, uhm get used to sitting while peeing for a while if you get it done, and wear black boxers & trousers just in case theres blood, which there will be

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 lmc11

hi there im new to this site bt findn it very interstin my boyfriend only got his foreskin pierced lastweek,he got two steps there horizontal bars on the outer foreskin,hes had no prob so far has been cleaning them religiously,also dnt tink hes been havn any probs as regards anyting else..now hes gn to get a prince albert..id absoulutley recommend u get it done it looks great :)

ElliotM wrote:
    Hahaha, it is a bit funny though. PA takes a while to heal? I'm on the slow side when it comes to healing. Any other drawbacks to it in your experience?

If you're on the slow side when it comes to healing its generally your diet which is delaying the process. I'm gonna go on a limb here but say in my experience a well done and looked after PA will be healed in ten days. In fact its my belief that any soft tissue non-mobile piercing will be healed in ten days if you do it right. The only other drawback in genital mods for guys is if you're **** in bed it'll make you worse. Also the hosepipe effect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 xRonix

ten days?
    PA is healing about 2 months, that there is no pain isn't meaning that it is healed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 billybong.....

i got my foreskin done twice like lm11 said..i got it done 11 days ago and its fine now..it seems to be healing really well..after about 3 or 4 days i was able to resume normal actions..

for the first couple of days there was a good bit of stuff coming out of it but i kept it clean..i was cleaning it 3 times a day..next up for me is the pa...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Hmm, I've never seen a live PA before.... Kinda disappointing.... Is it just me or do guys have better options for genital piercings? I mean, chick piercings just aren't hot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Are you kidding me? Chicks get the most sexy piercing of all- the Christina *drool*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

yeah screw that fantasy, christinas are very beautiful, im siding with gauge on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

When they're done right.... :| Bad experience with that one. I want a proper real one. And a piercer who knows what he's doing.......

But after that, they're not great, IMO.

Ok sorry to resurrect a quiet thread, but I'm going for the PA when I get the cash...another question:

Is it okay to get a reverse PA once the standard issue PA has healed? Or would that crowd the ol' urethra?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

I've heard issues of the two rings 'pinching'.

If you think of the dynamics, it's quite possible.

Would you consider an apadravya instead?

Fajitas! wrote:
    I've heard issues of the two rings 'pinching'.

If you think of the dynamics, it's quite possible.

Would you consider an apadravya instead?

Now there's an idea! Heal time similar? [pm sent, a link to a pic that looks like one]

ElliotM wrote:
    Ok sorry to resurrect a quiet thread, but I'm going for the PA when I get the cash...another question:

Is it okay to get a reverse PA once the standard issue PA has healed? Or would that crowd the ol' urethra?

Sometimes to scare new dates i put in a two PA's and a Reverse PA looks well freaky its possible to do for the long term just takes soem getting used to, Personally I think just getting an appadrvya is a better option then you can have the appa for day to day wear and the double PA combo for more formal events

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Reminds me of a story I read on BME of a guy with a split penis. He didn't tell girls about it, and when they were shocked by seeing it he'd look down and scream 'Oh god, what did you do??!' Scared the crap out of them apparently...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

awesome! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement