Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Silly Question!

Options
  • 29-08-2007 12:07pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Passed my test last week. Now do I just send off my certificate of compentency and my provisional with my fee? Or do I need to fill out another form and send 2 photo's?

Sorry for the stupid post! Embarassing :confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

You need a form, your cert, photos and fee.

The form

The information

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Thank feylya

Having a bad day!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,992 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

It's a good idea to photocopy the Certificate of Competency if posting it as it makes things easier if it gets lost in the system and to show to a Garda at a checkpoint.
    Sorry for the stupid post! Embarassing
    It's not a stupid post. There would be no need for this forum if everyone knew everything. ;)

Advertisement