Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Three 3G Broadband not working this morning??

Options
  • 29-08-2007 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

hi,webpages come up half loaded and takes ages to do so. is it just three's service this morning causing my problems or what??im confused,thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

I just started having the same issue about 20 minutes ago. I was getting some blazing fast speeds this morning, this it just slowed to a crawl. Again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 fdiddy

maybe someone out there can help us with this,my ebay seems to be the worst,it wont properly bring up the pages,tried different browsers but no good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 fdiddy

got it the 20th of aug,there was a problem that day.but then it has worked very well since then,although sometimes you have to click on a link twice in order for it to display.i have got 5 bars of signal which isnt a bad thing

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

There's a masive ongoing thread in relation to Three's network issues, please read and if needed post in this thread rather then creating new threads about every issue experienced on Three

Thread locked :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement