Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommended Driving Instructor in Kilkenny

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

Does anyone know if Eddie Lanigan of Callan any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Dr.Sanchez

I dont understand why it can't be done like it is over here in the UK. I paid £700 for a weeks driving course and passed the test at the end of it. Done and dusted in a week, no bullsh*ting around!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Dr.Sanchez wrote: »
    I dont understand why it can't be done like it is over here in the UK. I paid £700 for a weeks driving course and passed the test at the end of it. Done and dusted in a week, no bullsh*ting around!

I really hope we don't see drivers alone on the road with a weeks experience.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Dr.Sanchez

I really hope we don't see drivers alone on the road with a weeks experience.

Because 12 or so lessons carried out over a six month period makes you a safer driver than 40+ hours crarried out over a week..?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Dr.Sanchez wrote: »
    Because 12 or so lessons carried out over a six month period makes you a safer driver than 40+ hours crarried out over a week..?

I think information is better retained when drip-fed than crammed in.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

I think information is better retained when drip-fed than crammed in.

And when you have countless hours in between lessons to go and put the information into practice.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Indo404

Any one who knows an instructor with an automatic transmission around Kilkenny?

Advertisement