Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Entrance Scholarship...

• 29-08-2007 12:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

So, I got over 500 points in my leaving cert and applied for campus accomodation, which I was rejected for. I was then informed that I must apply in the same way and under additional information write "entrance scholarship" which I did, and was rejected again. I haven't received any lease offers and time is ticking away and I need to get organised. Anyone else have this problem? I'm supposed to get campus automatically.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Call the residence office and ask why you were rejected. If there were too many +500 points folks then obviously if you were later than others you missed your place - they're not going to kick out other students because you happened to do better in your leaving cert, and to expect they do is a little foolish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Why do people ask these questions on here? Ring them and ask them. They're the ones best equipped to help and it might just be an issue on their end. Failing that find some geeky looking skinny dude with accommodation and coerce him into giving it up. Also rob his lunch money :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Noodlehead

I applied before the LC results came out though. I had the points from last year, I would be fairly certain that there wouldn't be so many 500+ pointers that NONE of this years and some of last years wouldn't be able to get in...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭pisslips

Yeah there's definitely a mistake.I remember getting a letter, saying your getting a grand and accomadation, just fill in this form and send it back to us.And I think that was a while after the deadline for campus accomadation.

Advertisement