Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chanelle obsession 'a bit odd' says Posh

Options
  • 29-08-2007 1:12pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Victoria Beckham has reportedly revealed that she thinks former Big Brother contestant Chanelle Hayes' obsession with her is "odd".

Digitalspy quotes Star magazine as saying that the Spice Girl told a friend that Chanelle needs to find her own identity rather than constantly copying her style.

"It's sweet in some ways that she dresses like me and tried to come and meet me in LA, but it's also a bit odd," Posh explained to the pal. "I wish her luck but we aren't going to be friends or anything."

Beckham apparently turned down an opportunity to meet Chanelle when the 19-year-old flew out to LA to meet her, because she would have found the experience "humiliating".

A source explained: "She has gone to a lot of effort with her and David's move to LA and does not want that kind of publicity. She has nothing against Chanelle but felt it would be humiliating to have that kind of association."

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2007/0829/beckhamv.html

Pretty embarrassing for Channelle !:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

Yeah Posh is right. It is pretty humiliating for anyone to want to look like her!! Whatever you might think of Chanelle, who the hell does Posh think she is! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

Chanelle needs to stop acting like a mad crazed teenage celebrity stalker, forget about victoria beckham and start acting her age!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

posh spice refusal to meet chanelle is predictable and in keeping with her incredible insecurity , chanelle is way better looking than posh
    i would agree that chanelle should have a better role model, surely she can do better than a talentless bony ass who struck it lucky by marrying a rich footballer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Nice way to treat her fans. I hope skeletor remembers who payed for her lettuce leaves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Lynibeth

boreds wrote:
    Nice way to treat her fans. I hope skeletor remembers who payed for her lettuce leaves.

LOL!! Skeletor.. Love it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

yup, it looked to me like she didn't want to meet a younger prettier girl, who no doubt david would fancy. silly silly victoria should crawl back under a rock and just forget about being a "celeb"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭starlight07

My god that girl is incredibly sad- everytime Ive seen her on tv or in magazines since she left the house she is wearing an EXACT copy of outfits that victoria beckham has worn! Im so embarrassed for her, seriously has she no mates who will tell her what a muppet she is making of herself??? cringe!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Nanook32

I don't think it's humilating that she dresses like Posh at all tbh, she wears the outfits better and is way way WAY better looking, so there would be no need for her friends to tell her to get a grip or whatever. Plus It's a choice and she's quite happy to do it.

Skinny skank Posh is just El-Jealouso

Advertisement