Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Howard Stern

• 29-08-2007 1:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi all, just seeing if there are any Stern fans out there. I've been listening religiously to him since he moved to Sirius and have a ton of shows/clips to swap with anyone.

It really is amazing, 4h-5hrs of uncensored radio gold each day. I could never go back to Irish daytime shows now.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,456 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

How does one get that in Ireland? I though Sirius was a sat radio thing in states? With internet streaming if you pay?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

dulpit wrote:
    How does one get that in Ireland? I though Sirius was a sat radio thing in states? With internet streaming if you pay?

there is streaming online from sirius and xm (the other satellite provider in the states) if you pay a subscription. but there are also torrents.. the best ones being private sites.

personally i liked stern years ago, but since his move to sirius he's gotten incredibly boring. he has his moments (when there's big guests), but for the most part it's nowhere near radio "gold". the show is about how awesome and important stern is, rather then what's going on in the world and ripping the piss out of it, which is what he did.

that's why i listen to opie & anthony daily ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 trytime1

Hi all, just seeing if there are any Stern fans out there. I've been listening religiously to him since he moved to Sirius and have a ton of shows/clips to swap with anyone.

It really is amazing, 4h-5hrs of uncensored radio gold each day. I could never go back to Irish daytime shows now.

Agreed.... im the exact same, being listening since 2006 5 years later its still the best podcast/radio/audio show around. bababooey to y'all:D

Advertisement