Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pull and Bear

Options
  • 29-08-2007 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭

Heya,

Is there a Pull and Bear in Galway?? It says there is on the website but it also says it sells men's clothes only. True??

Thank you :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

It's in Debenhams up beside Marks & Spencer on Eyre Street.

I'm not sure about 'men only' but I used to live with a girl that worked there and she never mentioned that they didn't sell womens clothes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

The Pull and Bear in Galway is awful....it was under renovation the last time I was there.The one in Sligo is really good,has its own shop and all and not just within another shop like the one in Debenhams

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

i'm mates with on of the manager and they have closed down or are closing very very shortly, shame had nice cheap quality clothes in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Ah I should have known. Pull and Bear in Cork closed down when Debenhams moved into Roches, so obviously the same is happening in Galway. Debenhams suck!! Thanks for the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

what's a pull & bear?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

tis a shop who sell clothes aimed at young ones, cheap and cheerfull, you can get good decent stuf alongside their pink shirts and the omnipresent cityname sports team + 19xx crap

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Is Pull and Bear in operation in Galway?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

The last post before yours is from 7 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Yes and I'm asking a question. Do I really need to start a new topic just to ask a similar question?! If yes, so be it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭skirtgirl

I just googled pull and bear Galway. The answer is no there is not.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Zombie thread but perhaps check Born shopping outlet as they sell many brands of that type..

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Yes and I'm asking a question. Do I really need to start a new topic just to ask a similar question?! If yes, so be it.
    Yes, usually it's best to start a fresh thread when in doubt. Old info may be invalid, particularly when thread is as old as this one.
    Anyway, you have an answer now. There is no P&B locally.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement