Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfieldfm Finally has a new Website

Options
  • 29-08-2007 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.belfieldfm.ie

There is still alot of content to be uploaded and lots of the information is outdated.

Anyone care to C&C initial impressions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

I see you've changed the logo. It looks good anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

looks great so far Grimes, good stuff!

and new logo > old logo

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I have to agree the logo is cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭SMERSH

This topic is headed for closure. Belfield FM are sponsored by a certain organisation that boards.ie has no time for (***) and all discussion of same is prohibited.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

The one whos name we do not speak shall be removed from the site as they are no longer sponsors of the station. I just cant figure out how to use the ftp transfer stuff. It'll be gone on Monday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Grimes wrote:
    lots of the information is outdated.

You can say that again... ;)
    It looks good and way better tan the last one, so once all the info is updated it should be grand.
    Will there be any sort of online archive this year, so that the shows can be listened to online whenever? I remember there used to be one, but it didn't work properly or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

Can I have a show where I interview the Hottest Girls on campus, and the girl with the most ample clevages.

I shall call it

"Het-Field talks Dirty"

It shall focus on the trials and tribulations of Belfield's most beautiful flowers, as they try to overcome the leering eyes of Belfield's male population

Het-Field wrote:
    Can I have a show where I interview the Hottest Girls on campus, and the girl with the most ample clevages.

I shall call it

"Het-Field talks Dirty"

That acutally sounds like it could work. Raunchy, provocative and titlating. Id listen. Lets do lunch ;)

Cpt Negative and anyone else who is interested :

The stand on uploading podcasts (recordings of shows) and hosting them on the internet is a legal minefield as it involves uploading music onto the internet for it to be downloaded without being paid for. The issue over streaming is a bit of a grey area but I shall be looking into it deeply.

On Air Freshers week from the Stand.

all the best
    G

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭AngelofFire

Well done Grimes, keep up the good work.

just uploaded a fair load of new content if anyone wants to have a look. Its looking much better now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Grimes wrote:
    just uploaded a fair load of new content if anyone wants to have a look. Its looking much better now

Aw Graham, I love you but your grammar is so bad. Please let me edit the text. Pretty please.

Advertisement