Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Ring O' Death, What Now?

• 29-08-2007 2:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I was playing my beloved PES 6 and smashed a screamer from Aquilani just over the bar. As I watched the replay she froze on me, the slut. Not for the first time either. So I rebooted her and I am Left with 3 lovely red quadrants. So I left her to cool down and tried again, got a match going and it froze again. Reboot-more redness:(

I only purchased my 360 2nd hand from game(mullingar) 2 months ago. So my question is am I still covered by game/MS warranty or returns policy?

Any help much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,922 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

You bought a second-hand 360? :D you might as well buy a second hand condom :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

ShaneU wrote:
    You bought a second-hand 360? :D you might as well buy a second hand condom :D

Yeah, cos that makes sense :rolleyes:

To answer he op's question, yes you are covered, all they need is the serial number off the back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

Probably wouldnt mention that its second hand though? Do M$ have any way of knowing this ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,821 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Not unless the previous owner registered the pc with MS. I feel for ya Coillcam...it happened to me 2 weeks ago. Its in Germany now hopefully on the mend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭Soarer

That happened to me too, while playing PES6 an all!! Stupid console!

That said, dropped it up to UPS on the afternoon of the 14th, and she's back at home since this morning. Good turnaround by my books!

So if anyone's looking for a box with inserts for the transport of their dead console, there's one to collect free in Cork.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,003 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Soarer out of interest did you get your own console back or another reconditioned one?

Snake ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

GAME give you a year warranty on 2nd hand 360s as far as I know so they might change it for you.

Advertisement