Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International Series Wembley

Options
  • 29-08-2007 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭

hey All,

Just wondering if anybody managed to get tickets to this. I have yet to 'win' the ticket lottery so it looks like I'll be paying over the odds to see the game.

j

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,053 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

As you can see from my sig, I am indeed going... Can't wait, should be brilliant...

Pricey though, tickets cost £201 in total for 2, so like €150 each...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

I got four for myself and my mates. Don't try to buy one on eBay - NFL is searching it and will not send tickets to people who are putting them on the site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭gerire

myself and 3 others are heading over for the wekend;

Cant wait

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 mariowilliams

managed to get 4 tickets in the nfluk.com lottory.

cant wait, pity they couldnt send over 2 decent teams!

both are heading for sub .500 seasons

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,582 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Is this game going to be shown on any terrestrial channel (ITV,TV3) or will it be covered as a standard NFL game?

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

odyssey06 wrote:
    Is this game going to be shown on any terrestrial channel (ITV,TV3) or will it be covered as a standard NFL game?
    Its a standard NFL game and will be live on Sky, with "terrestial" highlights in Britain.

Bit early to say whether TV3 will be showing it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

I reckon the Giants can do better than sub .500. Miami also have a big following in the UK so it makes sense to bring them over. I think it's a safe bet that the game will be on Sky Sports and nowhere else (at least on this side of the pond).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

woohoo! Just nabbed 2 tickets in the lottery!

Can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

yay! Just got two top priced tickets!

A good chance to see a real game [been to several pre-season games before], and indeed to check out the new wembley :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

Yeah, all the hype about the new Wembley around the time of the FA Cup Final got me all excited about this game. What I like best about the new Wembley is that it's supposed to have more toilets than any other stadium in the world. That to me is good stadium designing.

Advertisement