Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiger Woods 2008 for PC

Options
  • 29-08-2007 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,764 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone going to buy this? I like the new photo game face thing I hope it works on the PC version, as I've read elsewhere that its 360 only.

Snake ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭calsatron

The picture importer isn't in the pc version. It's basically a stripped down version with minimal improvements over 07.

Bit like the new Madden as well, pretty much unchanged from 07 on the PC.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Typical EA port then :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

yeah wtf??? The PC port of every tiger woods so far has been utter muck. Why don't they do a TRUE port and keep all the aspects that make the console version great.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,764 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

damnit the only reason I was going to buy the new version was for that feature so that I could stick my ugly mug on the golfer.

Snake ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,764 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

just on EA boards there and lots of folks are boycotting the game as it looks they've taken out the course designer part. Looks like EA are focusing more on the console versions and tough on the PC community.

Snake

• Advertisement
Advertisement