Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when do lectures start?

Options
  • 29-08-2007 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

i heard the 21st of sept?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭macrubicon

scruff321 wrote:
    i heard the 21st of sept?

I would wager the 17th.... The week after registration. You should be told with your registration letter ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Definately the 17th for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭allen175

i just rang them up a few minutes ago and they said registration was the 10th and thats all they said. my debs is on the 17th, so i won't be in for the first 2 days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Thundercracker

allen175 wrote:
    my debs is on the 17th, so i won't be in for the first 2 days!

haha classic

although in fairness thats a bit early for a debs isnt it?

most of them are in oct arent they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I've had mine already!
    at the start of August.
    Pure madness!
    We hadn't even got the leaving cert results!

• Advertisement

haha classic

although in fairness thats a bit early for a debs isnt it?

most of them are in oct arent they?

well, no. i know of loads of debs that have been on already.

i just went onto the itt site and there is a pdf file of all the courses and there registration dates and it says computer science is on tuesday but when i rang them they said monday, so im very confused:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Oirthir

allen175 wrote:
    it says computer science is on tuesday but when i rang them they said monday, so im very confused:confused:

Get used to it. By this time next year, you'll get everything the college say with a pinch (read wheelbarrow) of salt.

Everything in ITT is a movable feast.

oh and i forgot to mention that i still haven't got a letter from the college.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭sideshowdave

as far as i know its the 17th at 10 oclock and dept head will give out timetables dont ask where i read that, but thats what im sticking to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

as far as i know its the 17th at 10 oclock and dept head will give out timetables dont ask where i read that, but thats what im sticking to

It said that on the registration forms we got ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭scruff321

i only got one letter sayin lectures that 17th,i kno u have to register and that but i got nothing about that?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

If you didn't register ring them up, well, too late now, but go early to the school and go to the adminstration office, they should sort you, tell them you didn't get the letter or some such, I actually got mine on the 12th, yeah, so I missed reg day, but I rang them straight away and they told me to come in early and have the giro etc. ready.

TBH, my debs is on the 18th, lol, so I'll have one day of school before I go missing [Obvisouly because of the lateness of my letter, I missed the introductory week :mad: ]

One of my friends got no letter but since another friend was doing the asme course he knew to go down, I had no idea what to do, I assumed it was different reg dates for each course. :rolleyes:

Anyway, first day tomorrow. :D [Is Fresher week over, I know the The Coronas are supposed to be playing at a gig or some such...on th 18/19th?]

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

TBH, my debs is on the 18th, lol, so I'll have one day of school before I go missing [Obvisouly because of the lateness of my letter, I missed the introductory week :mad: ]

Ah, fresh meat ;)

Advertisement