Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration Day

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭annex

Cheers, at least now I won't look like a lost 1st year :D

You were probably in registration same time as me, I walked out about 12.10 and there were a few on the seats waiting to head in.
    I wonder what we will be doing on Monday, will it be a full day in class or just get to meet everybody and timetables etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

annex wrote:
    Cheers, at least now I won't look like a lost 1st year :D

You were probably in registration same time as me, I walked out about 12.10 and there were a few on the seats waiting to head in.
    I wonder what we will be doing on Monday, will it be a full day in class or just get to meet everybody and timetables etc?

i'd say it's just getting timetables and talks on what to expect, what we'll need etc..

i assume we'll finish up at 4pm :confused: i.e a full day..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

a full day finishes at 5 :eek:

first day is just time tables and stuff, you wont have any proper class just meeting lecturers and stuff, you might be in the full day though

Advertisement