Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Madden 08

• 29-08-2007 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi was just wondering when Madden 08 is out for the xbox 360. I know that its already out in the U.S but I couldnt find a release date for it in Ireland.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

Should be this Friday, I'll be getting it myself.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,680 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

There's a lot of conflicting dates floating around. It was supposed to be out last Friday but got delayed. Now some places say it won't be available till early/mid September.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,922 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

the wiki says 24th of August in Europe :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

It's available in Xtravision Malahide as we speak, just about to go get my copy now!! Sweet!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Im just playing the demo untill i get it on Friday as i asked Gamestop the story and they said shipment tomorrow on sale Friday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Hopefully it will be on friday, though I won't buy it until monday or tuesday (I'll be away at EP)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 KaiserSnake

Nice so its out this friday. Really looking forward to this game, I had Madden 07 for the x-box last year, so this will be my first Madden on the next-gen console.

Hopefully Virgin will have it at 55 euro as they had Bioshock and Forza 2 for that price when they were released. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Got for the PSP, didn't play it yet. The reason why the PSP instead of waiting on the 360 vers. is because on American sports games, the music is normaly... whats that word, shít. So as in all EA Sports games on the PSP, I ditch the shít songs and put on the (IMO) good ones. So that'll be... The Stone Roses, Ian Brown, Happy Mondays, FLC's and a fúck loada' classic rock! Fúck Yeah!:D

lol Ian Brown.

I just plug in my iPod into my 360; problem solved.

Whatch' you talken about Willis? What's so 'LOL' about Ian Brown? :D

I said...
    Nailz wrote:
    I ditch the shít songs and put on the (IMO) good ones.
    Good ones= The Stone Roses, Ian Brown, Happy Mondays, FLC's and a fúck loada' classic rock!

• Advertisement

Nailz wrote:
    Whatch' you talken about Willis? What's so 'LOL' about Ian Brown? :D

I said...
    Good ones= The Stone Roses, Ian Brown, Happy Mondays, FLC's and a fúck loada' classic rock!
    The lol is because Ian Brown sucks big giant monkey balls (which could quite possibly be his own)

Back on topic, might actually give this game a miss. I forgot about Two Worlds and Dark Messiah coming out.

iPod + Games + Dashboard= Pain in the Hole...
    Memory Stick + Games + PSP= Easy, not a bother! Not to mention it's portable.

Nice pun on the big giant monkey balls btw, but I now find no point in asking you are you going to the Ian Brown Concert in Dublin :D... Enough about my tastes, lets hear about yours Mr. Smarty-pants!! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭The tax man

The lol is because Ian Brown sucks big giant monkey balls (which could quite possibly be his own)

Well then don't be saying out loud while wandering through the Phoenix park
    around the end of October.........BAM!!!!!:D :D

Boo-shacka-yah! By the tax man! Your going too, yeah? Looking forward to it! I finally found a guy on this site that has the same music tastes. Nice one buddy!

That night I shall be mainly listening to music.:D

Already have a ticket, not that expencive compared to the Happy Mondays concert. €30 metinks... the Mondays was €50. :rolleyes:...

M*D talk.

Oopps:eek: :eek:

Didn't know it was one of their gigs.

I know! I said,"I know I shouldn't say that..." in my post. But on second thought... I don't wanna get in trouble. Jesbus kensutz, you really want to be a mod, don't you!?!:D

EDIT: And don't worry Tax Man, it was me talking about... you know where, about the you know who concert, not Ian Brown in Phoenix park. Calm down... :D

It's trying to save this site from getting into more trouble. Ban hammer time. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

So as much as i love Ian Brown(Including an IB tattoo) and already having a ticket for his gig, what about Madden?

Bought it for the 360 today but wont get a chance to play it for a while. Is it any good?

Hahaha, I almost forgot to take out you know what... ;)

Advertisement