Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Luck Class Of 2007

Options
  • 29-08-2007 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭

Wishing all the leaving cert boardsies the best of luck for the coming year. Hopefully you all got your first choices and if you didn't hopefully it works out for you. I had some good times here *wipes tear* :p and I'll continue to throw a nostalgic eye over this forum from time to time.

Anywho, I'm off to Limerick and most of my dealings will be on the UL forum from now on I guess, so.....goodbye and good luck I spose!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lucas10101

Thanks Cson,......

Good Luck Boardzies of 2007.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭D. Coughlan

Nice one CSON, this leaving Cert forum has been good for support and advice before, during and after the exam's. I will kind of miss it but all good things must come to an end. It's almost time for a new bunch to come in, best of luck to them, but most importantly

BEST OF LUCK TO THE LEAVING CERT 2007 BOARDZIES!!!!!!

It's off to UCC for me!!! Can't wait!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Tis a sad day for all of us 2007 LC board boardzies! But as one era ends so a new one begins as we all head into the new world of college! YAY! Anyways thank you LC board and GL to next years crop of LC students.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Well I guess ill be making good use of this forum over the coming months

hopefully this time next year ill be about to start business studies with japanese in UL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭KarmaCreep

Slán Guys! Twas nice talking to youz. Bonne chance to the future crop, glad i'm not in your position.

• Advertisement
Advertisement