Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CD burning

• 29-08-2007 5:07pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 400 ✭✭

Hi
    Im trying to burn several dozen songs from my computer onto an audio cd, but windows media player keeps dividing the the songs into three disks with about 16-17 songs each. I tried burning the songs as a data cd, but then this wont work with my cd player. Any way to burn all the songs to a single cd, dvd whatever! so they will work on my cd player?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

Well if you're cd player plays mp3 then you can just copy them across, however if you don't know whether it does or not, then it probably doesn't.

The only other option is to burn them to the 3 discs. But, in all fairness, a cd is about 20c. I mean that's not really going to break the bank.

Although if its just that you want to have all these songs with you at the one time, then you're either going to have to buy yourself a cd wallet or an mp3 player/cd player that plays mp3.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 400 ✭✭ruskin

No my cd player doesnt play mp3s

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

ruskin wrote:
    Hi
    Im trying to burn several dozen songs from my computer onto an audio cd, but windows media player keeps dividing the the songs into three disks with about 16-17 songs each. I tried burning the songs as a data cd, but then this wont work with my cd player. Any way to burn all the songs to a single cd, dvd whatever! so they will work on my cd player?

how many song and what is the total running length of all the songs that you are trying to burn...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

You can only fit 80 Minutes onto a CD for if it's more then about 15 songs they won't fit on one CD

Advertisement